Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where's Ronda?

I am at The Ritz Carlton, Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada. We have a winner!! Boufmom 9 of Who says 8 is enough? Email me with your address. Thanks everyone for playing! My Hubby took me there so celebrate 30 years of wedded "Bliss!" We describe this hotel as heaven on earth...it is the best place I have ever stayed!




























First correct answer I'll send a $25 gift certificate to Starbucks! I'll give clues...later!
CLUES.....
It is in the United States.
We were there in July and it was HOT and I am from Florida!


Visit Candid Carrie for more fab friday fotos!

15 comments:

Susie said...

Vegas?

larkswing said...

Galvenston??

jen721 said...

Mexico?

Anonymous said...

California

Hippie Family... said...

Looks like a mall that I went to on Maui...

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Los Angeles?

Rhonda said...

I'm thinking somewhere in Arizona.....

debi9kids said...

Somewhere in Nevada?

This Mom said...

Santa Barbara?????

Nina said...

Naples Florida sounds good but I am guessing. I went their in July so it sounded like a good guess.

Anonymous said...

South Carolina or Mississippi???

Gina said...

I'm guessing somewhere in New Mexico...

Teri said...

I think it's Utah (maybe Moab?)

david mcmahon said...

There is NOTHING better than travel. I guess my blog reflects that too!

Femin Susan said...

Nice shots....

About Me

My photo
Just a lady looking for a ray of sunshine!