Tuesday, April 14, 2009

St. Augustine, Florida









We are having a workation...okay I made that up...the word... but we are working/vacationing in St. Augustine, Florida.
This is a great city to walk, sight see, shop and go out to eat at various restaurants. We are staying in a house that we have rented in the historical section from an individual but there are many great hotels and even better Bed and Breakfasts.

We have brought our dogs Riley and Miley with us...so renting a house was the best option for us!
We ate at a great Sea food restaurant on the water called Santa Maria...the weather was amazing so we ate outside! The food was even better!



Tourist like to feed seagulls...
They did get a little close!

7 comments:

Betty said...

Looks like your enjoying yourself! :) Nice place!

Karyn said...

You and your awesome purse look like you are having fun!

Ginger said...

I love seeing all your pictures. If I was going to Florida, I would definitely have to see St Augustine. It looks like a great place. And next time you go to that fish restuarant, have some fish and chips for me!!! Can't find any place here that has good ones.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I think I went to St. Augustine my very first time to Florida....I went with a friend and her parents.....we were about 15. I'll have to dig up those pics....it was a beautiful place.

Brenda said...

I love your straw handbag!

Carolina Esguerra Colborn said...

visited this blog and St. Augustine, too!

Political Science said...

I would definitely have to see St Augustine. It looks like a great place. And next time you go to that fish restuarant, have some fish and chips for me!!! I went to St. Augustine my very first time to Florida....I went with a friend and her parents Travel Tour Services India.

About Me

My photo
Just a lady looking for a ray of sunshine!