Friday, October 3, 2008

Cozumel












We went to Cozumel last July and in December just before Christmas on a Cruise. It is a perfect time for us to get away as it is a long weekend since we are small business owners it is difficult for us to be away for longer periods. We love Royal Caribbean and they go right out of Tampa so that is very convenient for us. We are doing smaller getaways this year as the economy has cut our wings a bit!


I was having my hair colored last Friday and Theresa told me that if you find a cruise you are interested in going to...if you show up at the port the day of departure...ready to go, meaning packed and pass port in hand...you can save as much as 50%. Has anyone heard of this? Have you tried it?
I am going to call and see if I can get some more information about this and try it! I think I will plan two vacations...one to go on the cruise and then the other to stay in the port city in case I can't get on the ship!! Either way...our vacation will be exciting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronda's Rants said...

OOOOPS my first spam! Don't check out the goodie above!!!

katylinvw said...

i have never heard of this, but it sounds like a wheel of a deal! more convenient living in florida than in iowa in case they didn't have any room left :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I went on a cruise to Cozumel and LOVED it. Fun!
I am making the rounds introducing myself to those in the Santa Soriee! I am looking forward to the season, the reason and the fun! Drop by my island if you get a chance...have a good week

Dawn Marie said...

i want to kick you out of that chair and move my big butt in! BUT..since I live in Wisconsin and am not a fan of flying I think your chair is safe for now.

My dream is to go on a cruise but not sure how i can do that without flying. I envy anyone that is close to drive to the ship

About Me

My photo
Just a lady looking for a ray of sunshine!